BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kamis, 20 Mei 2010

My Sadness Poem

First, you destroy my comic book
I've finished 3 lovely story in it
I was extremely mad, then I started to hate you
I ignore all of your call, I don't want to see you, I don't answer your questions, I don't talk to you
Then you started to make me feel a little bit happy
And I forgive you (after a month or two)

After I forgive you, you did sucha lovely things to me
You pray for me, you encourage me, etc.
I was very happy
Then, you started to say bad things to me
Lie, gossip, and other
OK I knew that lie
But you're the one who's guilty!

That is your fault!
You didn't told me that story was a secret!
It was your fault ok!!
YOUR FAULT!!!!!!

And then you talk to people
That I ask you not to communicate with that person
Because that's one of requirement I gave you
So I forgive you

But why...
WHY??!!!! I NEED AN ANSWER!!!!
You broke the requirement just to talk to that geek??!!!
She's disgusting!! She's not a human being!
If you really wanted to talk to that 'person', WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO???!!!
THEN I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!!!
THEN I WON'T GAVE UP MY LONG LASTING ANGER RECORD!!!!

YOU... YOU SICK BASTARD!!!!!
YOU BITCH!! DIE YOU!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!
NOBODY NEEDS YOU HERE!!!!

GO FAR FAR AWAY UNTIL NO ONE REMEMBERS YOU!!
GET AWAY FROM THIS EARTH!!!

0 komentar: